(Click for bigger view, if you want to be briefly bored).
Really? Hasn’t that tweet just given me all the information I could possibly glean from this story?
I guess it must be a real slow news day. Quick, an on-the-spot, top-5 list of things that might have happened Monday morning to push this story off the NBC programming schedule:
- Three dogs fell down a sewer and were saved.
- Really great lunch special being offered somewhere delicious in Philadelphia.
- President Obama said anything.
- Roy Halladay said something resembling an opinion on something other than pitching.
- The NBC Philadelphia Twitter guy overheard a sentence in the elevator that was kind of funny out of context.